Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Morning Meme

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? I've actually seen a few in my time and they are all very special to me...

2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be? Health Wealth and happiness for all those I know and love!!!

3. Do you believe in eternity love? Yes...

4. What feeling do you love most? peace inside myself...

5. What feeling do you hate the most?Anger

6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours? Yes

7. Do you believe in God? Yes

8. Who cares for you most? My family...including hubby and kids....

9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Health and well being...

10. What emotion do you like to show? Happiness!!!! ;-)

11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do? get awfully quiet and reflective...

12. Who do you admire most? people fighting cancer


13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room? I don't do that anymore....

14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is? A meme lover...LOL..I got it randomly off the Internet...

15. What color did you use to dye your hair? bleach..I have blonde highlights...

16. Why are you doing this meme? Because it's Monday morning and I thought why not??

17. What do you do when you're moody? try to snap out of it...

18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married? I got married at 21

19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do? Spend time with my family...making memories...

20. Who is the person you trust the most? Uriel..he is the only one who keeps my secrets...even hubby is a blabber mouth...

21. Last time you smiled? this morning...

22. What are you listening to right now? computer groaning for some reason....

23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream? people from work....

24. Are you talking to someone while doing this? No.

25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed? Open..weird question huh?

26. Is there a quote you live by? do unto others...you know the rest...

27. Do you want someone you cannot have? Not really but I like to daydream...;-)

28. Who always makes you laugh? My kids and my hubby..they are hilarious!

29. What was the worst idea you've had this week? do this meme?? LOL

30. Do you speak another language other than English? a little bit of French and even less Spanish...

18 comments:

Jan said...

Iloved reading this ,I wont do it myself though ,I printed off your last helpful advice about side bars etc ,I am compiling my own manual/intruction folder ,so that Ican sit and read it at my leisure and work from it ,thanks for sharing it ..love Jan xx http://serendipitylives-jan.blogspot.com/

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That's alot to think about for a Monday morning. You are more of a morning person than I. I'm up and at work checking e-mail. Have a great day! 'OnYa'-ma

Sal said...

Loved reading your answers, it made a lighthearted change and a lovely start to my Monday, thanks :-)

Jeannette said...

So much enjoyed reading your answers. I will not be doing it either, I do not usually do the meme thing but I do like reading what others have put.

Bookncoffee said...

I did your last meme, but I think I'll pass on this one. lol.
I love to read your responses and glad you walk with your eyes open. lol
Sonya

Hollie said...

That was fun reading your answers! That was a weird question about walking with your eyes opened or closed....

Kath said...

Hi Lyn loved your answers.I don't do meme's but like to read others who do.Thanx for sharing yours today with us all.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Lainey Laine said...

Hi Lyn - Loved your answers. I too believe in eternity love. Laine xxx
http://lainey-lainesworld.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Loved your answers! Mines up here...

http://desthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/10/monday-meme-for-lyn.html

De ;)

friedmsw said...

Enjoyed reading your post!!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Great way to start Monday off. Poor Dawn I still haven't done her Meme I sit down to do it and something always happens.
I do like to read these and see what people put.
Have a great week.

Leigh/BlueDragonfly said...

What's up with #25? lol
Very nice entry, Lyn.
:) Leigh

Allison said...

I was laughing hysterically when the next to last answer said this meme was the worst idea. LOL Hope you have a happy Tuesday. : )

Tina of Moon Shine said...

i enjoyed this! I hope you are well and having a great week!
tina

Odds Bodkins. said...

Do you walk with your eyes open or closed!?
Who makes these things up, lol.

Good answers Lyn.

B. x

Amanda said...

((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I like your answers,number 25 was stupid.LOL.Thank you for the comment you left in my comment section.Have a nice day.

Traci said...

So glad you walk with your eyes open. Makes for less injuries! LOL Have a great week!

Rjet33 said...

I enjoyed your answers. In reading your sidebar, I see we have a lot in common. I, too, have been married for many years (30 to be exact), I have two kids, one dog, had a fish named Edward Scissorhands, but he recently passed away. I also have two felines. I love to read, drink green tea, love the beach and the pool (we have one in the mobile home park we live in). I am about 6 hours from Panama City Beach, so don't get to go as often as I like. ::sniff:: I work parttime in the medical field also as a medical transcriptionist. Don't have a lot of time for blogreading, but hope to pop in on you now and then!~

Blessings!~

Susan