Oh dear Lyn I am so sorry to read this.Prayers thousandfold being said for you and yours.Have a blessed Easter and I hope FIL feels much better soon with all our prayers.(SORRY i HAVN'T BEEN ABLE TO WRITE MUCH IN MY COMMENTS,KEYBOARD BEEN OUT OF ORDER BUT GOT A NEW ONE TODAY)Take Care God Bless Kath xx
In our prayers. Hey I caught up on the journal. Enjoyed the story of the Birth and especially the vision before death 3000 miles away. WOW. Take care and enjoy that warm weather. We definitely left Florida tooo early. Jack
Lyn, I'm so sorry your FIL is so ill. I prayer that he will heal soon. Hope you all get good news soon...especially for your husband's sake. It is so hard when your parents get ill.
I'm sending lots of prayers and healing energy for him. Bless. Being jaundice is a concern on its own, let alone the other lung problems. I know it must be hard to be over in the states when someone is so ill at home!
34 comments:
Sending prayers for your fil.
God bless...
Keeping your FIL in thoughts this Easter weekend.
Sending prayers to your fil having just got over this horrible illness I know just how he feels. Love Joan
Oh dear Lyn I am so sorry to read this.Prayers thousandfold being said for you and yours.Have a blessed Easter and I hope FIL feels much better soon with all our prayers.(SORRY i HAVN'T BEEN ABLE TO WRITE MUCH IN MY COMMENTS,KEYBOARD BEEN OUT OF ORDER BUT GOT A NEW ONE TODAY)Take Care God Bless Kath xx
Sorry to hear of your FiL's illness. I pray hhe'll be well agan soon.
BTW A belated Happy Birthday to True Beauty. SOMEBODY around here hasn't been reading as much as tey shuld have!
love, Angie xx
p.s. Sorry for all the missing letters. I thik my keyboard has the same disease as Kath's!
xx
Praying for him Lyn.
I hope they figure out what is causing the jaundice. I am sending my prayers.
praying for your FIL
You got it!
In our prayers.
Hey I caught up on the journal. Enjoyed the story of the Birth and especially the vision before death 3000 miles away. WOW. Take care and enjoy that warm weather. We definitely left Florida tooo early.
Jack
I'm praying for you all. Please keep us posted.
Sending prayer for you FIL and have a nice Easter.Nancy
Prayers going up! Keep us posted.
Lyn, sending prayers your way
Take care, Maire
I will keep you fil and family in my prayers.
Sheri
Lyn, Sending up prayers for your FIL, Hugs Lisa
Hi Lyn, I am so sorry to hear this news. I pray God will give the physicians the answers needed for diagnosis and healing!
Prayers going up!!!
sending prayers...stay strong.
Is that a recent photo of him. He does look juandice (or it may be your BG) and of course I'll keep your FIL in my thoughts sweetie.
hugs...
SEnding up prayers for your Father-in-law. Helen
of course dear! keep us posted!!
Lyn, I'm so sorry your FIL is so ill. I prayer that he will heal soon. Hope you all get good news soon...especially for your husband's sake. It is so hard when your parents get ill.
I'm sending lots of prayers and healing energy for him. Bless. Being jaundice is a concern on its own, let alone the other lung problems. I know it must be hard to be over in the states when someone is so ill at home!
Keeping your FIL in my prays as well. I hope we hear a good report soon.
HUGS~Donna
I'm so sorry to hear your FIL is back in the hospital. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for him. 'On Ya'-ma
Hi Lyn, I hope your father in law will be ok! Will pray for him.
Keeping your father in law and all of you in my prayers!!
Love,
Michelle
I'm so sorry to hear Lyn, I will be keeping him in my prayers!
Let him know that he is not alone. Sure, i will pray for him, god bless and keep me posted. Thanks
Of course we'll certainly be in much prayer for him you and your husband here from our house.
I apologize for not getting here earlier. I'm very behind on reading journals.
thinking of you all
sending prayers for your fil
emily
Hope your FIL is doing much better by now! You take care too!
Post a Comment