My condolences on your loss, Lyn. However, emphysema is horrible and I am pleased he has been released from his struggle to get breath. All strength to you and yours.
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you, your husband and family. Thanks to you, his last days were passed with dignity and with the care he deserved.
So sorry for the loss of your Father-in-Law,but now free from the pain of Emphysema. My Father died from this disease at 60yrs old,and he was unwell for a lot of years.
My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. He is no longer suffering. Let the GOOD memories of times together bolster your spirits. You have my condolences.
Dear Lyn I am so sorry for your loss. My own brother died from the same disease and I know how your father - in law must have suffered. May he rest in peace now. God bless him and your family. Jeanie x
Sad to come back from my two week holiday Lyn to read of your sad loss.May perpetual light shine upon your Dear FIL.My condolances to everyone.Take Care God Bless.Look aftre yourself. Kath xx
34 comments:
*Hugs* sorry about your loss but glad his suffering is over... praying for your honey and your family...
heather
My condolences on your loss, Lyn. However, emphysema is horrible and I am pleased he has been released from his struggle to get breath. All strength to you and yours.
Guido
I'm so sorry Lyn, please accept my condolences.
B. x
So sorry to hear of your loss. My sincerest sympathies to you and yours.
I am so sorry to hear this news Lyn, and praying that God will give you and your family strength and peace during this time of loss!
Lynn & Family; so sorry for your loss, your all in my thoughts. Take care.
I am so sorry for your loss.
I'll keep you all in my prayers!
Michelle
Lyn, please accept my condolences on the loss of you Father-in-law.
Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Sheri
Lyn, so sorry about your loss, Big hugs to you, Love Lisa
so very sorry, never easy to lose a beloved parent.
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you, your husband and family. Thanks to you, his last days were passed with dignity and with the care he deserved.
Oh Lyn ,I am so sorry to hear of your Father in Laws passing ,safe now in the arms of our Lord ,...love Jan xx
I am sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs and love.
Love and prayers sent to you all xx
:-( Very sorry to hear this. (((HUGS)))
So sorry for the loss of your Father-in-Law,but now free from the pain of Emphysema.
My Father died from this disease at 60yrs old,and he was unwell for a lot of years.
Love to you and yours
Aileen...X
I'm so sorry Lyn. As much as it hurts, it's finally over and he is no longer suffering.
Lynn,
Sorry to hear about your loss. May God Bless him. Nancy
Hugs to you and Lester.
Sorry for your sad loss, Lyn, but glad he's out of pain and in a better place now.
My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. He is no longer suffering. Let the GOOD memories of times together bolster your spirits. You have my condolences.
I am so sorry for your loss.. Hugs.
Very sorry for your loss. I am glad that his suffering is over though. He was lucky to have you in his life to watch over him when things got bad.
May he rest in peace forever...xxx
(((((((((Lyn & Family)))))))))))
Prayers are with you.
Melanie
Lyn, I am so sorry! Prayers and thoughts being sent your way.
God be with you all! Sheila
I hope your
husband was able
to see his
father before he
died
{{{{{hugz my er}}}}} i love you babes!
Dear Lyn
I am so sorry for your loss.
My own brother died from the same disease and I know how your father - in law must have suffered.
May he rest in peace now.
God bless him and your family.
Jeanie x
So sorry for your sad loss my friend. Our thoughts are with you.
Lyn, I'm sorry for the loss. My FIL also has an emphysema like condition. I know this has been hard. Keeping you in my thoughts.
Sonya
Sad to come back from my two week holiday Lyn to read of your sad loss.May perpetual light shine upon your Dear FIL.My condolances to everyone.Take Care God Bless.Look aftre yourself. Kath xx
Hey Lyn, just checking in...how's your summer going...and your new job?
Love the new header picture!
Post a Comment